Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.
Welcome to the GP3 Series WikiEdit
The GP3 Series Wiki is the premier wiki for the GP3 Series. This wiki features driver profiles, circuit guides and race reports, as well as constructor profiles and much more. We are working in partnership with the Formula One Wiki and GP2 Series Wiki to build the greatest GP3 resource on the web.
We are currently editing on 152 pages across the wiki and we need your help. If you'd like to help, please sign up for a free Wikia account or Log in. Then you can start a new page from the top-right menu, or click the edit button on any page to improve that article.
- ALEX LYNN (left) IS THE 2014 GP3 SERIES CHAMPION, after Dean Stoneman fails to secure the pole position points needed to keep his title hopes alive and so settles for runner-up.
- Alex Lynn wins the Sprint Race at Spa-Francorchamps, extending his championship lead.
- Richie Stanaway and Alex Fontana complete the podium.
- Luca Ghiotto sets a surprise pole position on his debut in the series at Spa-Francorchamps
- Emil Bernstorff wins the Sprint Race at the Red Bull Ring.
- Alex Lynn extends his championship lead by winning from pole at the Feature Race at the Red Bull Ring.